And so the debate begins. What’s healthiest? White rice. Brown rice. Long-grain rice. Medium-grain rice. Short-grain rice. Basmati rice. Thai Jasmine Rice. Sweet rice. Fragrant Rice. Arborio Rice. Isn’t rice just rice? The simple answer is no. The nutrition content and impact on the body can vary greatly depending on the type of rice you […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (7)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (154)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (146)
- Meals (3)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (51)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (22)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_2939 : Hi! May I know how many calories is there in a grass jelly milk tea with 0percent sugar 700cc?
- Guest_2269 : (Cont. from previous post) Even checking the nutritional information of a single type of noodle by brand on the Fairprice website yields a wide range of 190-354 calories, leaving me very confused! I would also appreciate it if you could include bean thread noodles, udon and soba in your findings, thanks!
- Guest_3834 : Hi! Could you please collate the nutritional information of the different types of noodles in Singapore (eg. bee hoon (thick vs thin), kway tiao, mian xian, mee kia (the type used in wanton mee etc. The only 2 sources I can find with these info are very contrasting so I'm seeking your knowledge / research, Thanks! (The 2 sites I found are «link» and menshealth.com.s g/weight-loss-nu trition/yong-tau -hu-%E2%80%93-ma ke-it-even-healt hier )
- Guest_1550 : Update soon! Love your blog
- Guest_3597 : Any weight loss tips for short women (4 ft 11 inches or 149 cm)? I have a BMR of 1232 kcal so I find it impossible to lose weight?
- Guest_1543 : Thanks with regard to furnishing this type of awesome posting «link»
- Guest_3345 : Hi i would like to request for the nutritional information of soya bean curd without sugar. thanks!
- Guest_1967 : Hi, would you know the nutrional information of Thai vermicelli salad? All I can find is for Phad Thai, but I'm looking for the boiled glass noodle one.
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?