Happy CNY! (Gong Xi Fa Cai)
Posted on | January 18, 2012 | No Comments
Happy Chinese New Year ! 2012 is the year of the Dragon. As a Monkey, I’m extremely compatible with Dragons. I’m looking forward to a great year ahead (I’m not sure if it means I’m compatible with the whole year or just individuals!!)
Gong Xi Fa Cai !! Wishing happiness and healthiness to all.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (6)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (143)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (21)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
1 month, 1 weekago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
55kcalPear - 55 kcal in 100gby Noni