Posted on | April 22, 2010 | No Comments
What an amazing experience paddling in the Gold Coast Cup Outrigger race. I just can’t wait to do it all again. As a team we all would have liked to do a little better but there were so many positives to take home from it all.
- Buy Ampicillin Online without prescription alt=”race” width=”150″ height=”150″ />We finished the race hard & strong
- We completed the course in 4hr 20 mins
- There were shark sightings – but luckily everyone kept that quiet from me until after the race
- We saw dolphins!
- We nailed all our sea changes (except for 1) – I personally made all of mine. They certainly weren’t graceful, fast & swift – but I made it in the boat!
- We didn’t flip our boat (hooli)
- No one was injured
- Everyone had a great time
- We gained valuable experience in very different water conditions than we’re used to in Singapore.
I certainly know that I’ve walked away with a sense of great achievement. I’m also even more inspired to train harder and improve as a paddler. Great fun with great people.