Posted on | February 8, 2011 | 2 Comments
The results are in! I practiced what I preached and here’s how I went:
Weight: 53.3kg 51.8kg (-1.5kg)
Body Fat: 26.5% 26.3% (-0.2%)
Muscle: 36.7kg 36.2kg (-0.5kg)
Waist: 72.6cm 70.2cm (-2.4cm)
Hips: 89.5cm 87.8cm (-1.7cm)
Clothing: My jeans are fitting much better! Yeah!!
If you have followed my advice I hope that you have had just as much success.
Now, just keep following my advice and you will maintain and/or keep losing weight.
- Remember, keep it realistic. Slow and steady weight loss will help you keep it off. Don’t go too hard too fast. Small changes initially so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
- 3 meals per day – respond to REAL hunger not just boredom / lonely / tired / stressed hunger
- Only eat when you feel hungry – stop when you feel 80% full
- Eat slowly and put your utensils down between bites
- Eat correct portions: Palm size meat, fist size carbs and fingernail of oil only (lots of green leafy vegetables)
- Watch your drinks! Cut the sugar out or simply reduce whatever it is you’re doing ie. Cut back from 3 glasses of wine to 1 glass
Email me if you need more help or advice!