Posted on | November 23, 2009 | 1 Comment
Check out this awesome, awesome, awesome Buy Xenical pills meal. I’m sure it was designed especially for me!
I don’t have to cook it (3 minutes in the microwave)
It tastes great
I don’t have to count calories in it (already done for me) btw…. its SUPER LOW in calories – only 264 calories
36 grams of Protein – bring on the muscle building
Only 2.4 grams of Fat
Low Carb, No Sugar, No MSG, No Artificial Colours, Flavours, Preservatives
Since when did staying healthy become so easy – and where have you been all my life Xndo Fish Risotto?
- Nutrition Info: Kaya Toast, Kopi and Eggs breakfast set
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Lor Mee
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Takoyaki
- Nutrition Info: Roti Prata
- Lose 1kg in 2 weeks – The results!!
- Cyclone Yasi – My little Tully town
- Happy Chinese New Year!
- Lose 1kg in 2 weeks – Part 2
- Stand Up Paddling @ Sentosa
- Lose 1kg in 2 Weeks
1 day, 17 hoursago
- Guest_3207 : Do you think Mr Bean is really as healthy as they caim themselves to be? e.g. pancakes, ice cream, soya milk?
- Guest_1843 : This is a very useful website. May I know the approximate calorie count for a typical breakfast set of kaya toast, kopi and 2 eggs? thks
- Guest_4060 : hi, how many calories in shihlin jumbo chicken cutlet? thanks.
- Guest_3549 : Hello.. could you please give us the calories of takoyaki..? Thank you
- Health Guru : @Guest1512 - No sorry - I only speak english. Do drop me an email if you have anything you like provided and perhaps we could translate it.
- Guest_1512 : dear Natalie, do you speak mandarin?
- Guest_2926 : Dear Natalie. I love Chinese food and I absolutely love dim sums. Can you provide me nutrition info for dim sum? Thanks!
- Guest_4573 : Hi Natalie and thanks for your useful blog ! Could you please write a topic about thaï stall (vegetables and meat à la carte) and what are the best options?
- Health Guru : Please let me know any requests for health tips / nutrition information you need!
- Health Guru : If you need me - contact me at:
- CozyCot : Dear Natalie, We from www.CozyCot.com love your blog and were wondering if you would like to star as a guest blogger on our site. Unfortunately, we can't seem to find any of your contacts on this space. It would be awesome if you could return an email to us with your full name at so we can extend this invitation to you. Looking forward to hearing from you! The CozyCot team
- Guest_2137 : also, whats your recommended diet for someone who is trying to lose 5kg? since in singapore practically everything is oily... or fried...
- Guest_2137 : Hi could you give the amount of calories in the 7ELEVEN mashed potatoes? I could only find the normal mashed potatoes' calories online. But I reckon 7eleven has more sodium, etc.. And the amount of calories in roti prata since its a pretty common breakfast nowadays??
- Guest_3220 : anyway to contact u via email?
- Shuyi000 : I couldn't find them anywhere.. so if you know where i could get them... it'll be great... thanks
- Shuyi000 : Hmmm... Hi, do you know where can i buy "Wild Rice" in singapore...!?
- Guest_2137 : Can you give the calories for lor me???? hhahaha
- Nattawat : Hi, I'm currently doing the study about Functional Food and Dietary Supplement in Asia. I understood that you are key opinion leader for this field, and I would like to take this opportunity to ask for an interview appointment to discuss about it. Thank you
- Guest_1546 : Thanks for putting in the article references bTW I've now read 98% of your entire blog. keep it up.
- Shuyi000 : Hmmm, can you do an article on workout diet... Thanks ^^
- Guest_1546 : What is your opinion of the new low GI cane sugar manufacturers have brought out now?
- Guest_1546 : Can you provide links to any research and experiments that is mentioned in your blog posts?
- Guest_3860 : hey it would be helpful if you could provide nutritional information on popular buns from local bakeries
- Guest_1837 : Hi, I'm Winnie from Amore Fitness Pte Ltd. Please contact me at as i have a write up offer for you. Thanks!
- Guest_1099 : combine banana and egg - is it fattening?
- Guest_753 : can recommend nice salads???? hahhahahahahahah haahhahaha ))
- Guest_2414 : How many countries in which xndo is working?
- Guest_3128 : how do i gain mass to meet the right BMI. i am 58kg with 180cm tall.
- Guest_813 : Have anyone heard and tried the swedish spikemat that is a huge success in Europe? An acupressure mat that relieves sore and aching muscles and increases the blood circulation when lying down on it. I heard they're in Singapore? Online purchase www.theswedishma t.com. Have you tried the spikemat?
- Health Guru : @Guest2874: I'll put up a blog next week about Metabolism, what it depends upon & how to increase.
- Guest_2874 : may i know is it true that as long as you have a high metabolism rate you won't gain weight easily? If it is so, how can i increase my metabolism rate? THX=]
- Health Guru : @Guest_3461 - please refer to www.xndo.net for the products available. My personal opinion is that eating healthy & nutritious food that helps you maintain your weight and improve your health is a well-deserved investment in your health and future.
- Guest_3461 : someone told me the price was very expensive for xndo products, is that true?
- Health Guru : @Joanna: Please refer to the Singapore website www.xndo.net. Xndo still manufactures all their own products - thanks.
- Shuyi000 : The kind of Chicken Curry we have at our local hawker... something like this «link»