Posted on | March 24, 2010 | No Comments
This healthy Low Fat meal serves up to 4 people – Enjoy!
2 teaspoons butter
1 teaspoon cornflour (may need more)
2 cups low fat milk
1 x Large tin of Tuna in springwater (drained and roughly broken up)
1 x Large tin of chick peas, drained
1 x Large tin of corn kernels
Salt and pepper
1) Prepare white sauce: In a pan melt butter and cornflour into thick paste. Slowly add 2 cups of milk stirring constantly on a low heat until thick. You can even add a little more cornflour mixed into water if it is not thick enough. Turn off heat when done.
2. Place the chickpeas in a bowl and mash with the back of a fork.
3. Mix tuna, mashed chick peas and corn into white sauc mixture. (Gently heat through if needed)
4. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Serve with vegetables or salad.