DBS Marina Bay Regatta – Austcham Paddle Club
Posted on | May 6, 2012 | No Comments
Here we are…. complete with our cute doggy mascots Billy and Abby. Aussie Aussie Aussie – Oi Oi Oi !! Austcham Paddle Club.
Category: Personal Confessions of The Health Guru
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (5)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (8)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (142)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (20)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
4 hours, 8 minutesago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
310kcalPrune - 310 kcal in 100gby Noni