New Year Resolutions for 2010
Posted on | January 5, 2010 | No Comments
It’s a proven fact that if you write your goals down so you can see them – you’re more likely to achieve them. I think of my New Year Resolutions as my goals for 2010. Here goes:
- Use public transport more often in Singapore.
- Weights program 4 days at the gym each week
- I must do more squats (I hate them)
- I must attend 2 pump classes each week
- Running 5 mornings / week
- Drink less coffee
- Grow a herb garden
- Sleep 8 hrs every night
- Kickboxing every wednesday night
- Outrigging Sunday afternoon at Sentosa
- Focus on rest, relaxation and inner health.
- Speak to my friends and family in Australia more often
I think I’ll focus on that to begin….. and then review in March.
Goal setting is vital to achieving your dreams. You must set clear goals that are measurable and review them often. Often people set fitness and health goals at the start of the New Year that are unrealistic. So, start off slow, create a habit and build up slowly and if you can find a buddy to help you. Enlist friends and family to help you achieve your goals. Make a weekly plan for yourself that includes all your goals and stick to it. Good Luck!!
Have a great long weekend to everyone in Singapore...
Soba noodles originate from Japan and are...
Someone recently asked me about the nutrition ...
I’ve been asked how much difference does it ma...
Tags: 2010 New Year Resolutions > Health Guru in Singapore
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.