Rum Balls & Apricot Balls – Merry Christmas!!
Well it’s nearly that time of year again…….. and I’m not necessarily referring to Santa Claus arriving – I’m referring to the pain staking task of making Rum Balls & Apricot Balls. All too fast I forget about gummy apricots, how long it takes to chop them, hours of rolling them into little balls, sticky […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (6)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (143)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (21)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
1 month, 1 weekago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
650kcalCommon walnut - 650 kcal in 100gby Noni