Nutrition Info: Calories in Easter Eggs
Happy Easter! If you are lucky enough to receive chocolate this weekend, here is some nutrition info you may (or may not) want to be aware of: Here’s a list of calories for popular Easter Eggs and Easter Treats. Easter Treat Size Calories Small solid milk chocolate egg 5g 20 Crunchie Easter Egg 100g 525 […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (6)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (143)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (21)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
1 month, 1 weekago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
39kcalPapaya - 39 kcal in 100gby Noni