Bibimbap in Korean translates to “mixed rice” and is easily described as a bowl of warm white rice topped with vegetables (thin slices of cucumber, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, sprouts , lettuce), egg (raw or fried), sliced meat (beef or chicken) , chilli and kimchi. One variation of this dish can be served in a hot […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (7)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (154)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (146)
- Meals (3)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (51)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (22)
- What I'm Eating (2)
netmjporn porno ntrs porno ebreg licfeporn porno hungu ollad ebreg ulub onitv alomas jbijporn mexxa itvek prjac xnxx mobile porn mobile porn nolineporn hdmobilepornmovie
Search for topics here:
2 weeks, 4 daysago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_1919 : Hi, just like to shout out that I like your blog and hope to see updates soon!
- Guest_3668 : Referring to the previous message, sodium will be bad as without sufficient water they may cause organ damage. Hence just maintaining a healthy balance between the soup and noodles (ref. fishball noodles post) will do.
- Guest_3668 : Just noticed you don't put the sodium levels. Would like to let readers out there know that her suggestions (eg drinking the soup first) will make the meal VERY sodium heavy. So there's something to look out for. Other than that, great blog.
- Guest_3814 : You're the reason why I've developed an eating disorder and being anorexic. It was because I read your blog too much
- Guest_1440 : Hi, how do I subscribe to your receive new blog posts to my email? Can't find the link to subscribe. Awesome blogsite! Thanks!
- Guest_2939 : Hi! May I know how many calories is there in a grass jelly milk tea with 0percent sugar 700cc?
- Guest_2269 : (Cont. from previous post) Even checking the nutritional information of a single type of noodle by brand on the Fairprice website yields a wide range of 190-354 calories, leaving me very confused! I would also appreciate it if you could include bean thread noodles, udon and soba in your findings, thanks!
- Guest_3834 : Hi! Could you please collate the nutritional information of the different types of noodles in Singapore (eg. bee hoon (thick vs thin), kway tiao, mian xian, mee kia (the type used in wanton mee etc. The only 2 sources I can find with these info are very contrasting so I'm seeking your knowledge / research, Thanks! (The 2 sites I found are «link» and menshealth.com.s g/weight-loss-nu trition/yong-tau -hu-%E2%80%93-ma ke-it-even-healt hier )
- Guest_1550 : Update soon! Love your blog
- Guest_3597 : Any weight loss tips for short women (4 ft 11 inches or 149 cm)? I have a BMR of 1232 kcal so I find it impossible to lose weight?
- Guest_1543 : Thanks with regard to furnishing this type of awesome posting «link»
- Guest_3345 : Hi i would like to request for the nutritional information of soya bean curd without sugar. thanks!
- Guest_1967 : Hi, would you know the nutrional information of Thai vermicelli salad? All I can find is for Phad Thai, but I'm looking for the boiled glass noodle one.
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
53kcalKiwi - 53 kcal in 100gby Noni