Nutrition Information: Wonton Soup
‘Wonton’ is a word transcribed from Cantonese. In mandarin, it is called 馄饨 (pronounced as “hoon toon”) which simply means irregularly shaped dumpling. The other more simplified name is 云吞 (pronounced as “yun toon”), directly translates to cloud swallow. Either way, they all mean tiny dumplings! The wonton skins or wrappers can be made […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (7)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (154)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (144)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (50)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (22)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
2 days, 18 hoursago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_684 : ASUS Zenfone Smartphone Android Terbaik «link»
- Guest_2081 : ASUS Zenfone Smartphone Android Terbaik «link»
- Guest_1967 : Hi, would you know the nutrional information of Thai vermicelli salad? All I can find is for Phad Thai, but I'm looking for the boiled glass noodle one.
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
70kcalPlum - 70 kcal in 100gby Noni