Mooncakes are a round or rectangular Chinese cake/bun that is eaten during the Mid-Autumn festival inwhich the moon is worshiped. They are typically about 10cm in diameter and 4-5cm thick. They are shared as gifts between family and businesses during this time and can only typically be purchased once a year during this month making […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (7)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (154)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (144)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (50)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (22)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
2 weeks, 3 daysago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_1967 : Hi, would you know the nutrional information of Thai vermicelli salad? All I can find is for Phad Thai, but I'm looking for the boiled glass noodle one.
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
30kcalLemon - 30 kcal in 100gby Noni