I was recently asked about negative / zero calorie foods. Is it possible for Coke Zero/Light, Pepsi Light to consist of “0″ calories? And my answer is – Yes this is possible – with the use of an artificial sweetener. That means an ingredient added to a food product that tastes sweet but contains little […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (7)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (154)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (144)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (50)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (22)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
2 days, 22 hoursago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_684 : ASUS Zenfone Smartphone Android Terbaik «link»
- Guest_2081 : ASUS Zenfone Smartphone Android Terbaik «link»
- Guest_1967 : Hi, would you know the nutrional information of Thai vermicelli salad? All I can find is for Phad Thai, but I'm looking for the boiled glass noodle one.
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
160kcalAvocado - 160 kcal in 100gby Noni