Exercise Addiction: Endocannabinoids ??
It is now being suggested that it’s not totally correct to give “Endorphins” all the wrap when talking about the reported feeling of euphoria after an exercise session. Studies have shown that Endorphin molecules are quite large and can’t pass through the blood-brain barrier. So therefore, a runner’s ‘high’ could be due to other substances […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (6)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (143)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (21)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
1 month, 1 weekago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
45kcalOrange - 45 kcal in 100gby Noni