Chilli linked to weight loss and fat burning
Capsaicin, the compound in red chilli that gives it heat has been shown to alter protein levels in the body that boost fat burning. Previous research done on this compound reported that Capsaicin boosts heat generation which enables people to use more stored energy. Another study found that Capsaicin inhibits the growth of fat cells […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (6)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (143)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (21)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
1 month, 1 weekago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
650kcalCommon walnut - 650 kcal in 100gby Noni