Nutrition Info: Calories in Singapore Buns
Bread based treats have well and truly infiltrated the Asian Palate. It’s very common for western country folk to snack on buns and savoury pastries from outlets like your local bakery, brumby’s or bakers delight but up to 3 – 5 years ago, a bread bun treat would almost have been impossible to find easily […]
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (7)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (153)
- Health / Disease (9)
- Healthy Recipes (8)
- Learn About Food (144)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (22)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
4 days, 6 hoursago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_1967 : Hi, would you know the nutrional information of Thai vermicelli salad? All I can find is for Phad Thai, but I'm looking for the boiled glass noodle one.
- Health Guru : Thanks for the Thunder Tea Rice tip... I haven't eaten for ages - will go try it.
- Guest_2263 : Hi Natalie, you need to check out Organic Thunder Rice in Bishan Bus Interchange. Cheers
- Guest_4579 : please update..its years away now and theres a new version in the market as well.
- Guest_2834 : Please update...
- Guest_3832 : do u advocate low carb/keto dieting?
Singapore Blog Awards
61kcalKumquat - 61 kcal in 100gby Noni