Posted on | January 9, 2013 | No Comments
Happy New Year…. I’m back.
Ok, first up – New Year Resolutions…..
I love setting them, but like most, hardly complete all of them….. So remember to make yours achievable, review them regularly and set milestones along the way to keep you motivated.
Here’s my resolutions:
- The year of the Chin Up: Work towards doing at least 1 chin up (how… consistent weights program at the gym)
- Complete a Aquathon: Registered and training for my first triathlon in February (actually it’s only a swim + run so they can it Aquathon).
- 51 kg by October: Can’t wait to be bridesmaid for my best friend in October.
- Save Money: This is underway… opened a new savings only account today!
- Broaden my cooking repertoire: It’s too easy to have the same old recipes on repeat.
- Keep my herb garden alive
Just a few promises to keep to myself. My best goal is working towards being completely photoworthy in October at my besties wedding – can’t wait!