How to EAT to gain muscle mass
If you find yourself going to the gym frequently, yet seeing little results – chances are that’s because you need to improve your diet. I do speak alot about how to restrict energy and choose the correct food to lose weight, so this is advice on how to GAIN WEIGHT. But, the tricky part is […]
- Nutrition Info: Mandarins
- 2014 New Year Resolutions….
- Reviewing my 2013 New Year Resolutions:
- Interesting Article: Man loses 17kg eating McDonalds…..
- Taking a break until 2014….
- How to find ‘hidden’ sugar on food labels
- Nutrition Info: Calories in different types of sugar
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Cupcakes
- Trying to get back into blogging more frequently….
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Tomatoes
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (4)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (5)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (152)
- Health / Disease (6)
- Healthy Recipes (7)
- Learn About Food (141)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (49)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (20)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
1 hour, 20 minutesago
- Guest_3034 : thank you so much for this info.We swiched back to butter a few months ago,because heard it was easyier for our body to digest.now want to eat healthier.
- Guest_3465 : hey please do a review on cedele ^.^
- Guest_3912 : i mean healthier
- Guest_3912 : how to make porridge hehieralt
- Guest_596 : Could you please do a calorie count of Cedele sandwiches? Are they really all that healthy?
- Guest_3881 : Thank you great blog and helpful information.
- Guest_1961 : hi! really enjoy your site, it's my go to for local food information. thanks for all the hard work!
- Guest_112 : Hi How can I get in touch with you? I have some enquiries on your blogger services. I can be reached here-
- Guest_4091 : A new reader, found this a great site for local food information. Thanks and keep it up.
- Red : Great and useful site. Would you consider to do an article on vegetarian hawker food? Thank you.
- Guest_2902 : Please post more stuff! I come here everyday to look at your interesting articles. They are extremely helpful! Thank you so much!
- Guest_1488 : 1500 cakories for men??? this is overkill for me! i do run 2 time a week and weight light gym heavy for 4 days a week and if i only eat 1500 calories i will be dead by now haha
- guest167358 : immune system boosters honestly amazing internet site immune system boosters «link» ..
- jean : this is great and cool blog, regards, «link»
- Guest_4520 : thank you so much for finding out the calories in all the singaporean foods!! this site has helped me a lot
- Guest_3581 : upto
- Guest_464 : why you cheat and pretend to be singapore site?
- Guest_4051 : Hi, would you consider thosai as one of the healthiest hawker foods available?
- Beauty : thanks so much! It makes it so easy to count my daily calories. Can you do a table of calories for different genders, ages and lifestyles? I found a very good one online.
- Guest_4930 : please help!
- Guest_4930 : im so confused as to which is the most nutritious, healthiest, no additives or preservatives most natural 100 percent wholemeal bread to choose in singapore. All bread brands seem to have the word enriched and are high in calories 0
- Guest_3915 : Thx lots for yr effort!
- Guest_3915 : Hi, may i ask what's cheese fish tofu's calories & is it healthy? Pls don't quit blogging as i find u v informative, looking forward to yr next post. Cheers & tc!
- Guest_3915 : May i ask its cals & if it's healthy?
- Guest_1327 : thanks for updating!
- Guest_77 : Please post more! I love your blog!
- Guest_1198 : please continue posting!!!! thanks
- Guest_1153 : why have you stopped posting ):
- Guest_3051 : Hey....are you going to update this website soon?:(
- Guest_4634 : I just read your post on Egg McMuffin. I had it for breakfast yesterday. No wonder I was feeling all cranky and moody and hungry the whole day!
- Guest_3110 : Could you do a post on different kind of sugar? White sugar, brown sugar, cane sugar, molasses sugar, stevia, xylitol etc.
- Guest_3110 : Hi! Thanks for having this website. What you're doing is great! Love it!
- ashley : what is your take on meal replacement for weight loss program?
- Guest_2939 : Hey! Could you do an article on the different types of rice porridge? Thanks:)
- CM : Hello!! I saw the Mr Bean Soya Beancurd calories and I was thinking, does that include the one w soya milk? Or is it just the plain one (apparently immersed in water) If its the one in water, how many calories is the one w soya milk?
- Guest_3952 : Hi ,may I use the thunder tea rice photograph? Its for a slide presentation.
Singapore Blog Awards
650kcalCommon walnut - 650 kcal in 100gby Noni