Posted on | August 7, 2012 | No Comments
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Tomatoes
- What are Calories?
- Nutrition Info: Calories in a boiled egg
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Bibimbap
- Gong Xi Fa Cai – HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Nutrition Info: Pineapple Tarts
- Diet Detectives: What’s really inside your Egg McMuffin
- Nutrition Info: Love Letters
- Healthy Living Inspiration
- 2013 New Year Resolutions..
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (3)
- Desserts (11)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (5)
- Food Additives (2)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (147)
- Health / Disease (6)
- Healthy Recipes (7)
- Learn About Food (137)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (48)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (20)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
2 days, 14 hoursago
- Guest_4596 : please post information about vitamin water please!
- Remona : BW
- anorexicrecovery : Hello, I would like to ask whether if pork lard bits being garnished on top of the prawn noodle soup would be counted within the calories but I didn't consume them?
- Cheryl : hi there, could you provide more information on the calories for some common snacks in singapore? like those in bakeries and so on. thank you!
- Bellalin : I have been gaining on lots of weights since my 2nd boy was born. From 50kg to now 70kg. Been doing aerobic workout 5x a wk n I don't snack but still I m putting on weights slowly but surely. Now I just started on pills n counting calories to see if it helping. Any other advices as to how I can loose weight fast cause I look terrible now
- music : very great site «link» free music downloads .
- Alf : Hi there, is it possible to do a calorie test on subway?
- Guest_1813 : Hi,I've gained almost 10kg in less than 6 mths...I m gonna start to diet and get back my previous weight. I off work very late everynite. If I take only a cup of Milo added with Quaker oats, is that ok or it is too sweet for a late dinner?
- yv : In your post on boiled egg calories, you mentioned taking 2 hard boiled eggs everyday, Will that be too much for cholesterol?
- shawna : ive lost close to 10kg now after almost 4 months of clean eating (with some cheats inbetween) and im looking at losing the last 5kg. ive been stuck at 51kg for a month now.. any ways? please help!
- Guest_3429 : This site has great amount of information about the macros and calories for local foods. I am a food lover and an active person as well. I'm currently gaining weight at 2700 calories a day since I'm bulking up slowly and steadily. This site has enabled me to hit my macronutrient targets and caloric targets for the day easily, if I was to eat out. Thank you so much!
- pauline : hihi ty for posting all the useful tips. May I know how much calories does tom yam soup/tom yam soup with kway tiao contain? tyvm
- Health Guru : @Guest_1856: Use the search box in my blog for "How to recognize food that's going to make you gain weight". It might help you.
- Guest_1856 : How do I know the difference between a healthy dish and an unhealthy dish if the unhealthy dish appears healthy to me
- Guest_3250 : Hi health guru, I'm craving for a Old Chang Kee Curry Puff, do u know the calories difference in its potato or sardine version?
- Charith : This is a very useful blog. I even share this in my FB for others as well.. Thumbs up to Natalie..
- Wrong macros on ho : You should review your nutrition info for horlicks. The ones sold at local supermarkets, aka 'Horlicks Original' contains 103cal,21Carb,0. 8Fat,2.5Protein for 1 tbsp only.
- Guest_2557 : im looking forward to more articles from you!
- LD : May i ask.. How many calories at koi black machiato sugar level 0 or 25percent?
- Guest_2156 : Hi. Wat do u think of th intermittent fasting diets in vogue eg. 2day fast/5day unrestricted? Thx.
- Cheryl : Hi! Can I ask if the calories for the sliced fish soup includes the soup?;) and how many calories are there in one bowl of rice served in hawker?
- Guest_1978 : hi! im looking forward to see new entries frm healthguru!
- Health Guru : Hi Paige.. I didn't consume radioactive iodine. Pls email for details: healthgurusg<at> gmail.com
- Paige : Hello Health Guru. I know this is a personal question to ask but your under active thyroid, is that a result of consuming radioactive iodine or? I'm asking because I've been recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and after taking the meds given by a specialist from NUH. I've been gaining weight ever since and it's not like I overeat during my three main meals. Okay maybe I do like snacking. So I was wondering how can I go about to deal with this.
- Guest_475 : Hi
- Guest_4836 : Hi. I would like to know if you have a prefered list of dieticians that you refer people to. I am looking for about 5 options for a one on one assessment. thanks
- Guest_4836 : HI,
- Guest_2497 : Hi Health Guru, can you extimate how much calories are there in korean cruisins such as bibimbap. I went online to search and several sources states that it can go as high as 600 calories. How is that possible when the main ingrediants is just raw vegetables, a fried egg and chichken? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Guest_3654 : Hi! Can you provide a rough idea how much calories are there in Ribbon Biscuits (fried Chinese snacks)?
- Guest_143 : Hi Natalie! Could you possibly help find out the calories of a few good choices for some dining out restaurants? Like maybe marche, da paulo etc. Thanks!
- Guest_1926 : Can u write up on the comparisons of various noodles.. Healthy vs non healthy types, tks
- Guest_1603 : Hi may I know why your daily recommended calorie intake for woman is around 1200Kcal? I was watching a show called "supersize vs superskinny" and they conclude that the daily intake should be 2000Kcal
- Guest_2739 : Hi, just wondering if anyone knows the amount of calories in our local fresh cream cakes, like those from prima deli?:)
- Guest_3170 : Whats the nutrients facts for capsicum?
- Guest_1898 : Hi Natelie, calories indicated here are in the unit of kcal correct?
- Guest_3607 : And bakerzin as well if possible:)
- Guest_3607 : Could you please help find out calories in the pizzas, cakes, pasta and salads from da paolo gastronomia? Tyvm!
- Guest_3712 : Is sandwichor omelette from han's healthy?
- Guest_4520 : as in calories:P
- Guest_4520 : bengawan solo's sugee cookies please:)
Singapore Blog Awards
Elements of SEO is Powered by WordPress | Accessible Website Development - Alibi Productions