Posted on | August 7, 2012 | No Comments
- How to find ‘hidden’ sugar on food labels
- Nutrition Info: Calories in different types of sugar
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Cupcakes
- Trying to get back into blogging more frequently….
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Tomatoes
- What are Calories?
- Nutrition Info: Calories in a boiled egg
- Nutrition Info: Calories in Bibimbap
- Gong Xi Fa Cai – HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Nutrition Info: Pineapple Tarts
- Breakfast (4)
- Chinese New Year Treats (3)
- Desserts (13)
- Drinks (13)
- Exercise Tips (19)
- Fast Food (5)
- Food Additives (4)
- Functional Food (4)
- General (149)
- Health / Disease (6)
- Healthy Recipes (7)
- Learn About Food (140)
- Meals (1)
- Personal Confessions of The Health Guru (48)
- Sauces (4)
- Singapore Hawker Food (21)
- Snacks (20)
- What I'm Eating (2)
Search for topics here:
6 days, 21 hoursago
- jean : this is great and cool blog, regards, «link»
- Guest_4520 : thank you so much for finding out the calories in all the singaporean foods!! this site has helped me a lot
- Guest_3581 : upto
- Guest_464 : why you cheat and pretend to be singapore site?
- Guest_4051 : Hi, would you consider thosai as one of the healthiest hawker foods available?
- Beauty : thanks so much! It makes it so easy to count my daily calories. Can you do a table of calories for different genders, ages and lifestyles? I found a very good one online.
- Guest_4930 : please help!
- Guest_4930 : im so confused as to which is the most nutritious, healthiest, no additives or preservatives most natural 100 percent wholemeal bread to choose in singapore. All bread brands seem to have the word enriched and are high in calories 0
- Guest_3915 : Thx lots for yr effort!
- Guest_3915 : Hi, may i ask what's cheese fish tofu's calories & is it healthy? Pls don't quit blogging as i find u v informative, looking forward to yr next post. Cheers & tc!
- Guest_3915 : May i ask its cals & if it's healthy?
- Guest_1327 : thanks for updating!
- Guest_77 : Please post more! I love your blog!
- Guest_1198 : please continue posting!!!! thanks
- Guest_1153 : why have you stopped posting ):
- Guest_3051 : Hey....are you going to update this website soon?:(
- Guest_4634 : I just read your post on Egg McMuffin. I had it for breakfast yesterday. No wonder I was feeling all cranky and moody and hungry the whole day!
- Guest_3110 : Could you do a post on different kind of sugar? White sugar, brown sugar, cane sugar, molasses sugar, stevia, xylitol etc.
- Guest_3110 : Hi! Thanks for having this website. What you're doing is great! Love it!
- ashley : what is your take on meal replacement for weight loss program?
- Guest_2939 : Hey! Could you do an article on the different types of rice porridge? Thanks:)
- CM : Hello!! I saw the Mr Bean Soya Beancurd calories and I was thinking, does that include the one w soya milk? Or is it just the plain one (apparently immersed in water) If its the one in water, how many calories is the one w soya milk?
- Guest_3952 : Hi ,may I use the thunder tea rice photograph? Its for a slide presentation.
- Guest_3876 : Hi, love your site. Very informative! Thanks for sharing
- Guest_2931 : hi I'm going for a wedding dinner so I can't control the food I'm served. May I know how to reduce my calorie intake while not being rude by not eating? thanks
- Guest_4239 : Hi, can you tell us if nuts are fattening? If consumed at about 100g per day? I really can't keep my serving size to like 'a handful'...
- Guest_4596 : please post information about vitamin water please!
- Remona : BW
- anorexicrecovery : Hello, I would like to ask whether if pork lard bits being garnished on top of the prawn noodle soup would be counted within the calories but I didn't consume them?
- Cheryl : hi there, could you provide more information on the calories for some common snacks in singapore? like those in bakeries and so on. thank you!
- Bellalin : I have been gaining on lots of weights since my 2nd boy was born. From 50kg to now 70kg. Been doing aerobic workout 5x a wk n I don't snack but still I m putting on weights slowly but surely. Now I just started on pills n counting calories to see if it helping. Any other advices as to how I can loose weight fast cause I look terrible now
- music : very great site «link» free music downloads .
- Alf : Hi there, is it possible to do a calorie test on subway?
- Guest_1813 : Hi,I've gained almost 10kg in less than 6 mths...I m gonna start to diet and get back my previous weight. I off work very late everynite. If I take only a cup of Milo added with Quaker oats, is that ok or it is too sweet for a late dinner?
- yv : In your post on boiled egg calories, you mentioned taking 2 hard boiled eggs everyday, Will that be too much for cholesterol?
- shawna : ive lost close to 10kg now after almost 4 months of clean eating (with some cheats inbetween) and im looking at losing the last 5kg. ive been stuck at 51kg for a month now.. any ways? please help!
- Guest_3429 : This site has great amount of information about the macros and calories for local foods. I am a food lover and an active person as well. I'm currently gaining weight at 2700 calories a day since I'm bulking up slowly and steadily. This site has enabled me to hit my macronutrient targets and caloric targets for the day easily, if I was to eat out. Thank you so much!
- pauline : hihi ty for posting all the useful tips. May I know how much calories does tom yam soup/tom yam soup with kway tiao contain? tyvm
- Health Guru : @Guest_1856: Use the search box in my blog for "How to recognize food that's going to make you gain weight". It might help you.
- Guest_1856 : How do I know the difference between a healthy dish and an unhealthy dish if the unhealthy dish appears healthy to me
Singapore Blog Awards
Elements of SEO is Powered by WordPress | Accessible Website Development - Alibi Productions